Dr. Timmy M. Pham
Dr. Timmy M. Pham is board-certified in Podiatric Medicine and board-qualified in Podiatric Surgery, providing comprehensive medical and surgical care to patients of all ages. A native of Humble, Texas, Dr. Pham was educated at University of Houston where he received his Bachelors of Science. He attended Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He completed his extensive training at a 3-year Residency program at the University of Texas health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas.
Dr. Pham’s training focused on reconstructive surgery of the pediatric foot, diabetic limb salvage, sports medicine, and trauma of the foot and ankle. His extensive training also included Charcot reconstruction using internal and external fixation, total ankle implant, and ankle arthroscopy.
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Associate, American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Foot & Ankle Orthopedics & Medicine
- Hospital Affiliation
- Tomball Regional Hospital
- Providence North Houston Hospital
- Kingwood Medical Center
- Kingwood Specialty Hospital
- Columbus Community Hospital
- Scott and White Hospital-Brenham
- Memorial Hermann Hospital-Northeast